- Deflazacort 6 mg. Tablets
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Severe Allergic Reaction
- Severe Asthama
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Diabetes mellitus
- Fungal infection, hepatitis, infection, measles, sepsis, varicella
- Abrupt discontinuation, hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) suppression
- Cushing's syndrome
- Hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism/li>
- Heart failure, hypertension, renal disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Diverticulitis, GI disease, GI perforation, peptic ulcer disease, ulcerative colitis
- Growth inhibition, osteoporosis
- Cataracts, glaucoma
- Myasthenia gravis
- Benzyl alcohol hypersensitivity/li>
- Thromboembolic disease
- Pregnancy & breast-feeding
Common side effects are: Backache, blurred vision, body aches or pain, chills, cough, difficulty with breathing, ear congestion, facial hair growth in females, fever, fractures, full or round face, neck or trunk, headache, increased hair growth especially on the face, increased thirst or urination, irritability, loss of sexual desire or ability, loss of voice, menstrual irregularities, muscle aches, muscle wasting, nasal congestion, sneezing, sore throat, stuffy or runny nose, unusual tiredness or weakness, weight gain etc.
Less Common side effects are: Bladder pain, bloody or cloudy urine, diarrhea, difficult, burning, or painful urination, difficulty with moving, frequent urge to urinate, general feeling of discomfort or illness, joint pain, loss of appetite, lower back or side pain, muscle pains or stiffness, nausea, shivering, sweating, swollen joints, trouble sleeping, vomiting etc.
Rare side effects are: Difficulty with swallowing, dizziness, fast heartbeat, hives, itching, or rash, puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue etc. ForDosage
For Adults: Initially, up-to maximum 120 mg. daily. Maintenance dose is 3-18 mg daily.Presentation
Defder 6 mg Tablets are available in Blister strip with 10x10 packing.